Gals in Music

15:42




Hello there!

Right now I am watching Friends for the 900th time maybe. I know it's lame but what can you do about guilty pleasures. Anyway besides that i'v been listening so much good music these days. Here are my favorite 10 of them. Also, if you want to you can go to my spotify account tomarsman and see the list "may" and listen more there.
So i've been obessesed with 'Malibu' by Miley Cyrus. It's one of those songs when you hate it the first time you hear but then can't stop thinking about it. I think i got irritated from her voice at first when i listen to the new songs from her, but anyway the music is good. She has a video for the song where she jumps around with cute dresses and ponytails like Hannah Montana and it's actually cuuate as hell. 
And there's LP. I mean She is sooo gooooodddd. Have you ever listened her acoustic cause you should. I first heard of her from Lost on You (of course) . I don't know why she wasn't famıus before. Anyway here are my fav sıngs from the gals.
1. Halsey
2.Oh Land
3. Zella Day
4.Lana Del Rey
5.Hayley Kiyoko
6.Tove Lo
7.MØ
8.Kiaara
9.LP 
10.Greta Isaac


I would like to talk about that girl power thing too.I've been seeing sooo many people with feminist slogan tshirts on.but here's the funny thing, the people with "girl squad" or seems to believe in girl power mostly talk about other girls and how blbalbla they are alll the time. In a way bully them. Since as girls we know that , what's the point of looking like we support eachother?How can the future be female wi women being negative to each other all the time? I mean it's not just about buyİng that tshirt going to make us feminists all of a sudden. It takes time to understand the rights we should get and how we want to be treated as women and humanbeings. And act like that too. Let's really do that before making feminism a huge market for big companies. 

Anyway my favorite artist from all of these beautiful ladies is Halsey i guess. Her voice is incredible and i guess i love her style. These artists and their music is very similar i know i know.
Let me know if you know any other good indie kind of singers.

 


You Might Also Like

0 yorum