January Photo Diary

12:53

Hey there! 
Here are some photos from my January 2017. Hope you'll like them. 
Have a nice dayyy!!!


 

First ( and probably the last) snow of the year!




My cat, just after returning home from the vet. Don't give me that look.




  We went to a concert with Murat it was lovely. And also he made the pizza on the bottom. These were delcious. ( If you're reading you got the message Mur) 



Highlight of this month, was ofcourse Hot Wine!





View from the Vegan Kitchen. I don't like the food but the view is on point.


 


Since my school ended a week ago, I started to hang out in cafes so much lately. These are ne nicest ones.



These people are my crazy, weird and lovely theatre group. Love you Taşkışla Scene. We gave a break from our rehersals because of the holiday but i miss them sooo much. 









You Might Also Like

3 yorum

  1. that looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Çok guzeller bunu her ay yapsanız ne guzel olur

    ReplyDelete