What I Have Been Upto

16:03

Helllloloo,
Lately i've been very busy. Not rescuing the world but important stuff. Just kidding. So here's what i have been upto.
  1. Concert
Evrencan Gunduz is a turkish singer/songwriter. My boyfriend discovered him in a Tedx talks. Then he loved him he took me to his concert and we both fell in love with him. I mean seriously we really did. He's very energetic and humble in the scene and it was a pleasure to watch him. Here's one of him Youtube videos




Although i'm talking about a concert i just discovered a new cover of a song from another artist and i wanted to share.




2. Diary of a Madman
It's a shortstory turned into a playbook written by Nikolai Gogol and played by Erdal besikcioglu. He's one of the top actors for me and i really like him. I was very affected by his performance after the play.



The story is about a man, a civil servant who is depressed about his underachivements and life. He thinks daughter of his boss is effected by him and start to fall in love with her. His diary records his slide to insanity. And believe me it was such a pleasure to watch him slide to insanity. Because the stage and the acting was soo good.
3.Artsy
Drawing and finishing a skecthbook makes me really happy. Since we live in a country that you can lost your mind and take depression pills two times in a day, everyone needs something to cheer themselves up. So this is my pill basically.
Processed with VSCO with hb1 preset

4.Cooking
If you don't know YET there are some pages that can kill you in minutes. Yeass i'm talking about tasty and alikes. Tasty is a buzzfeed page , and it is HEAVEN. I mean in real way. There are so many TASTY recipes, easy to cook and eat quickly. There's also a page called tastemade (i follow them on snapchat mostly) they have some really creative and delicious recipes. There are also Tastemade and proper tasty. These are the pages i know but i'm willing to discover so if you know any others let me know!
Processed with VSCO with hb1 preset
5.Discovering new movies ,series, books
I recently watched "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" not the movie omv5bmtuxmjizodi0nv5bml5banbnxkftztgwmdk3oti2mdi-_v1_uy268_cr30182268_al_ne, they have a series now! It's like you expected, from netflix. I'm watching the 5th episode right now actually i just stopped to write this. Actually i didn't like the first episodes so much to be honest but now i can't stop watching.  I really want to start watching Stranger Things. I heard about it a lot recently.Spoiler! there are some really good actors we miss seeing on secreen.

Now don't laugh at me because i like cartoons but i love them i can't help it. I just watched "secret life of animals" and "Storks" movies. Both of them were really cute and i want to watch them again and again. And of course i watched some serious movies. Ehem. Well at least i tried. I heard about this Nocturnal Animals movie so much lately. I wanted to kill myself while i was watching. I got really bored at first ten minutes and sorry to say i stopped watching. I don't like typical Hollywood movies. I really didn't like the vibe of this movie. I don't know maybe the scenerio is very good but i guess i will never now.
910344_008
Brave New World and Memories From the House of Dead were the two books i've been reading.Memories from the House of Dead portrays a Siberian prison camp. The book doesn't have a basic story there are parts like the memories from a person's head. And the Brave New World. The world is actually kind of complicated because it's a utopia born from a distopia. I don't want to give spoilers so i'm going to shut up now.
aef4e2296f78750e5daab650d47eec48.jpg

You Might Also Like

3 yorum

  1. loved the sketch you made. I think you should read 1984 if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkçe yazsanız ne guzel olurdu....

    ReplyDelete